Sore Throat With Gel??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
I've noticed that after the last 3/4 sets of gel nails I've done i've had a really sore throat for a few hours afterwards - I use NSI Balance. Has anyone else had this problem? and does any one know why this is??

Haven't had this prob, although i can sometimes get some dust in the back of my throat which makes me cough. Could be you are developing a sensitivity to it, so I would recommend using a dust mask............. Or it could be that like most of us you're talking too much when working lol!!!!!

Sarah has hit the nail on the head...

I really doubt this is a product related problem, its a dust problem. No dust is good to breathe and it sounds like your body is trying to tell you something ;)

Focus on your application and try to reduce or eliminate your filing. As Sarah also mentioned... a dust mask can help (extraction system would be even better ;) )

Good luck

Thanks both of you for your help - never thought about this. I'll give it a go. My hands are highly sensitive to ALL the products I use - not just the gel. I'll pick up some masks at the show...

Latest posts

Back