Sorry! Another hair extensions question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephanie_87

Reaction score
I have searched this but have only really found posts that are quite old and I want a more up to date opinion. What are Cinderella extensions like? I have always admired the extensions on the girls in TOWIE and have since found out they have Cinderella hair. It always looks so thick and silky. I am sick of the keratin bonds I use looking clumpy in the hair, the glue just seems far to heavy and yellowy coloured. I want to offer a more premium range to my clients. Can anyone help?

I think the girls from TOWIE all have different hair fitted, Frankie essex goes to Tatiana's and had her custom russian range, some of the other girls go to Inanch who fit great lengths and Gemma has 'Foxy' hair fitted by Totally Essex Mobile Extensions.........so best just testing various suppliers and making up your own mind x

90% of the TOWIE cast use great lengths the rest go to tatianna , I offer beauty works to my clients ! They love the quality it's not cheap tho £75 for 50 bonds so £300 for 200 then your fitting time

Latest posts

Back