Sourcing hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahem well, I have had her hair fitted on myself and I've had clients come to me with her hair, and while it's not bad, it's not extraordinary. I could tell you some stories about the hair if you were interested, by PM.
Mini lox or whatever they are called are just smaller copper tubes, so really nobody needs extra 'training' or 'skills' to use them, sorry for coming across all mean but this type of talk really gets on my nerves, it's just an incentive for 'companies' (aka people doing business from their bedroom) to try to make money off others with bogus inventions, certificates, training courses etc.

What on earth are you talking about lol. I'm not a training company or pushing any courses? I was stating that she uses a larger bulkier copper tube as opposed to discreet minilox

Don't really understanding what's wrong with your nerves because of this thread?

I think you may have lost sight of the original post, which was discussing hair not Tatiana herself. Not sure who had mentioned training and as far as I'm aware you don't need extra training? like you, we are all perfectly aware of what they are. Mini lox have been around for years as they are like you said just copper tubes. It's like calling a micro ring a micro bead etc.

I really wouldn't let if stress you out

Anyone sourced through Alibaba?

Anyone else ??

Anyone looking to source hair, we have it. Get in touch with us at 0208 527 6166 :)

Anyone looking to source hair, we have it. Get in touch with us at 0208 527 6166 :)

Have what hair please?

Indian, Russian? Bulk? Strands? Double drawn, single drawn?

If you post details you will probably get a better response as a lot of people are looking

Yes you found us!

We have both Standard and Premium hair available :)
Standard hair is 100% Indian Temple Remy Hair and Premium is the highest quality European hair.

Yes you found us!

Standard hair is 100% Indian Temple Remy Hair and Premium is the highest quality European hair.

Can you send me some prices please

I wouldn't mind some prices as well please :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes you found us!

Can I have some prices too please ☺️

Looks like this new suppliers guna do well ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the interest.

We have two different types of Wonderful Hair Extensions, we have both Standard and Premium hair to suit your customers needs. Please feel free to have a look at our website Wonderful Hair | The UK Hair Extension Company for more info and some amazing imagery.

If you call us on 0208 527 6166 we can give you all price information and book you in for a consultation at our academy.

Hope this helps :)

I phoned today apparently the email isn't working at the mo, sounds like the standard hair isn't very good but the premium is, also noted that when I called there were options to go through to Lauren's way extensions, maybe their the same company?? They wernt particularly cheap anyway so prob won't bother with this, the search continues......

Latest posts

Back