Sourcing hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get my European and Russian hair from a very reputable supplier and am very happy with it.

What about tasha jacks? I guess the high price tags and the fact it's coloured ect in the UK may help? Thing is I have a bride wanting Russian locks for her wedding and we've agreed tasha jacks etc...

Sometimes I pay western union if I'm not physically in the country where I source my hair from. It's always been safe for me.

Don't use western union. Payments are untraceable if it was to be fraudulent.

Good point. I use it as I've known my suppliers for years but prob best anyone else uses a safer alternative until
You've built up a solid relationship.

Good point. I use it as I've known my suppliers for years but prob best anyone else uses a safer alternative until
You've built up a solid relationship.

So the only option when starting out is paypal x

What about bank transfer via the Internet? Sorry I'm not being much help as fortunately I've got the relationship there already. X

What about bank transfer via the Internet? Sorry I'm not being much help as fortunately I've got the relationship there already. X

Most company's won't do that. Just this western union :( need to establish a good relationship like yours then haha

In that case then is hold back. I will have a search for other means of transferring money that is secure if anything goes wrong other than PayPal. X

In that case then is hold back. I will have a search for other means of transferring money that is secure if anything goes wrong other than PayPal. X

Thank you xx

Thank you xx

A reputable company will allow bank transfer and probably not Paypal because of the fees. You International payment is protected by the bank, so dont worry ;-)

Her hair is ok, but many other people's is too, so nothing extraordinary in that sense. Her fitting however.....no comment. The reason why she's being heralded as the 'best' and has ridiculous little press releases running (e.g. 'the superiority of micro rings vs other methods'-as if no-one used micro rings except herself) is down to a PR agent.

Totally agree that her success is due to her PR agent, but her hair quality is one of the best and sourced by herself and her employees. I noticed she doesnt use anything else but micro rings (copper tubes to be precise) and shes not even up tp speed with mini lox yet ;-)

I use tAsha jack and her prices on on her website x

Totally agree that her success is due to her PR agent, but her hair quality is one of the best and sourced by herself and her employees. I noticed she doesnt use anything else but micro rings (copper tubes to be precise) and shes not even up tp speed with mini lox yet ;-)

Ahem well, I have had her hair fitted on myself and I've had clients come to me with her hair, and while it's not bad, it's not extraordinary. I could tell you some stories about the hair if you were interested, by PM.
Mini lox or whatever they are called are just smaller copper tubes, so really nobody needs extra 'training' or 'skills' to use them, sorry for coming across all mean but this type of talk really gets on my nerves, it's just an incentive for 'companies' (aka people doing business from their bedroom) to try to make money off others with bogus inventions, certificates, training courses etc.

Ahem well, I have had her hair fitted on myself and I've had clients come to me with her hair, and while it's not bad, it's not extraordinary. I could tell you some stories about the hair if you were interested, by PM.
Mini lox or whatever they are called are just smaller copper tubes, so really nobody needs extra 'training' or 'skills' to use them, sorry for coming across all mean but this type of talk really gets on my nerves, it's just an incentive for 'companies' (aka people doing business from their bedroom) to try to make money off others with bogus inventions, certificates, training courses etc.

This thread gets on your nerves?

This thread gets on your nerves?

I very clearly said that discussions about 'different' methods that are actually in no way different from what is already on offer go on my nerves-i.e. copper tubes vs smaller copper tubes, flat bonds vs nail shaped bonds etc.

Latest posts

Back