Southern Beauty???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glome

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking to do a course in eyelash extensions and was wondering if anyone has completed their training with Southern Beauty, based in Wokingham? If so would you recommend them?
They use Marvell Lash, is this also a good product?
Thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I have seen the marvel lash system and whilst it is cheap, it isn't something i would train in. I personally choose to go with the eyelash emporium and although not as cheap the course was much better from what iv heard from friends who did the marvel lash system.

I'm not knocking it as I haven't attended their course, just feel maybe there are better value courses out there.

hth, Hannah :hug:

I agree with munchkinmoo, eyelash emporium are great for training and for products xx

Thanks for the advice, this is why I love this site.
What products do eyelash emproium use?
Is anyone able to give me advice on their training and experiances they have had?

can anyone help as I want to get a training course set up asap.
Thanks

Hi,
just want to add that I trained with Marvel lash and I would choose someone else if I was in your position. Their products are very basic and I am not too happy with them.
Sorry can't reccommend anyone as I haven't yet tried any other EE products. Do your search on this forum to see what most people on here are using.

i trained with marvel lash when your trained you can use any product i also use eyelash emporium :)

I have read through many threads on here and have decided to either proceed with Eyelash Emporium or Flities.
Only difference is that Flirties offers 1-2-1 training and Eyelasy Emproium have classes up to 6. I'm not sure what would be better?
Who has the better training, aftercare and products.
I can't believe how confusing all this can get.
Also is it best I do the training in SP lashes before I look in to doing Express Lashes? As I hear these are getting very popular.

Thanks

Hey Lisa,

it is all very confusing and there seem to be hundreds of eyelash extension companies now! I would advise that you ring a few different companies and ask for some info to be sent through then you can look at how their info is presented and what comes in their kits etc. I trained with AH Francis who were brilliant and really supportive. One of the things i was confused with is the value of the kits..some come with lashes in pots and i gather there is only about 1000 lashes per 0.5grm, my kit from AH has the lashes on strips that you stick to the back of your hand so you dont have to fiddle with loose ones, you just pull them off 1 by 1 which is quicker and there are about 4000 in each case!
Im doing my masterclass on Wednesday (which includes express) and im really excited. AH francis need you to be trained in individual with them before you can move onto the masterclass, i think its just to maintain continuity.
I hope this has helped a bit!

Good luck :D xx

Latest posts

Back