Spa Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planet-Nails

Reaction score
Hi

I've just done the spa manicure course and am looking to eventually do the Spa Pedicure Course with CND.

Can anyone tell me how much they charge for a Spa and how popular it is in the area they are in??

Thanks in advance

Taz
x

Hi Taz

I charge £12 for the SpaManicure and £16 for a Luxury SpaManicure. This includes the paraffin wax treatment. It is quite popular..especially the Luxury. A bit of extra pampering I suppose.....

HTH's
Heather

Hello!

I live in Stratford upon Avon and charge £22 for a Spa Manicure and £28 for a Spa Pedicure (should mention, I use the Qtica Smart Spa System from SuperNail, not Creative's Spa system).

Currently offering first Spa Pedicure at discounted price of £25 to all my nail extension clients and getting a great response :D (many taking up the offer and saying they plan to make it a regular thing as they love it so much :o ) - hoorah!!

HTHs

G. xx

Hi,

In Fareham we charge £15 for a basic and £20 for a luxury manicure.

Mark .Y.

Hi

I'm based in Wollason. I charge £20 for a Spa Man and £25 for a Spa Ped. I am finding the Spa Peds are very popular at the moment especially with all this nice weather we are having - people are remember their poor feet!!!

I think it is nice to offer an alternative treatment to acrylics - not everyone is interested in acrylics so it widens your client base.

Hope this helps.

Madeline x

Think I should up my prices!!!!

Heather111 said:
Think I should up my prices!!!!
Well, if you were in my area I'd definitely say you should!

Have you been around the other salons in your area to see what they charge for Spa Manicure and Pedicure?

:D

G. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back