SpaManicure Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather111

Reaction score
Hi girls

Just a quicky.....Can anyone let me know what the SpaManicure Kit is like from Creative? In their product catalogue you seem to get the whole kit for just under £50 - just wondered how many clients this would do!!!

Heather
x

Hi Heather,

You certainly do get all that the price list tells you, which is fabulous. you'll have enough products to perform around 20 manicures (depending how extravagant you are!!).

You may not be aware of this BUT...... if you book to attend the Creative Spa training at one of the One Stop Nail Shops you actually only pay the price of the kit and the training is free for certified (certified within the industry not the crazy kind :lol: )nail tech's and beauty therapists. The Academy Sales number is 0113 275 0433.

Hope this helps :)

Hi

I got my Spa Manicure and Spa Pedicure kits last week and today I did my first 2 Spa Manicures and they were fabulous!!!

They're full size bottles and come with pumps so you use just the right amount, and smell fantastic - I'm really pleased. I didn't have time to get to a training course before I had two ladies booked in, but the kits come with a video showing you all the steps so I just worked from that instead. :green:

HTH

Tina

Hi

we use both spa mani and pedi and find once your clients try it they wont want any other products agian. Get some of the mini cucumber heel therapy creams in they are so good and really easy to retail.

hi guys
along the same thread, what does everyone charge for a spamanicure and how long do you tend to make the treatment last. I haven't been on the spamanicure course but am intending to have a practice on a few friends from the video before letting loose on paying clients!
thanks

Thanks everyone....that's a definate buy then!!!!!

:)

Tickled Pink! said:
hi guys
along the same thread, what does everyone charge for a spamanicure and how long do you tend to make the treatment last. I haven't been on the spamanicure course but am intending to have a practice on a few friends from the video before letting loose on paying clients!
thanks

Hiya

I use both SpaManicure and SpaPedicure products - both treatments last approx 1 hour (with heated mitts) and I charge £18.50 for mani and £21.50 for pedi. I also do a Solar Drench mani which lasts 30 mins for £12.50.

HTH
Shaza

I was wondering why you charge less for the solar drench?

ella said:
I was wondering why you charge less for the solar drench?

Hi Ella

I charge less for Solar Drench coz my price plan is tailored to include 3 manicure options - SpaMani (1 hour), Solar Drench (30 mins) and Scentsations Express (15 mins).

There are some clients who just love the Solar but want luxury mani so I switch products and use Scentsations Mango & Coconut hand wash in place of Citrus soak (not what its meant for I know but it works for me and the smell compliments the solar products) then I charge the full hour price.

Shaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back