SpaManicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandywine

Reaction score
At the moment I'm using CND Raw Earth and Creative Scentsations which people seem to really enjoy.

I'm going to order SpaPedicure and SpaManicure, but I'm wondering what is used as a hand mask during the SpaManicure as unless I'm being daft there doesn't seem to be one?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment I'm using raw earth and creative scentsations which people seem to really enjoy.
I'm going to order SpaPedicure and SpaManicure, but I'm wondering what is used as a hand mask during the SpaManicure as unless I'm being daft there doesn't seem to be one?:confused:

Do you know you can do the course and get the full kit's for the same price as the kits alone hun ?

I will be doing this once i have used up all my salon system products.

At the moment I'm using CND Raw Earth and Creative Scentsations which people seem to really enjoy.

Well that is the most clever thing about the Spa Manicure. The Ex foliating Crystals and the Crystal Activator together make up your hand and lower arm mask. You must never use one product without the other. This is then left on the skin and warmed for the most effective 'facial' of the skin on hands and lower arms. The difference is visible immediately following the treatment.

Thank you very much. I will be phoning Ellisons later to put in a order, so I'll get some more information with the products too. I just wanted to make sure I was ordering everything I needed.

Thank you very much. I will be phoning Ellisons later to put in a order, so I'll get some more information with the products too. I just wanted to make sure I was ordering everything I needed.

Everything you need is in the SpaManicure kit. Enjoy!

If you don't get it from Ellisons, get it from Sweet Squared 08452106060 the CND main distributor. You'll get free training when you purchase the kit and attend a class. I made the mistake of buying the kit and ended up paying for the training later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back