spangles nail art paint.. alternative??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennawilton

Reaction score
hi geeks im right stuck i do a lot of free hand nail art and used spangles nail art paint and i loved it.. the black and white ones especially.. the thing is they have stopped making them and i can't get hold of them any where.. ive ordered some other ones but they just not the same has anyone got any advice on what i could use as an alternative or where i can order some more from..

thanks

jenna x x x

Where did you get them from before? They are made by United Beauty in Corby (Northants) so they may have them if you go there direct? Think they may be redesigning all of their packaging so it may be that it will come back but under a different name. Worth asking. HTH Linds x :)

there acrylic based waterbased, why not buy some white acylic paint from the art shop . in fact my daughter bought a bottle from the stationary box, and it was £1.00. they also had lovely colours, and use the brushes from your spangle collection. hth thg:)

hi - i once tried spangles paints (i'm talking years ago here!) and hated them - i use ones from my local craft shop.

i got a pack of 18 dif colours (come linked together like painting-by-numbers paints - i just cut them up!) for about £5!!!

they do loads of different ones as well.

i'm pretty sure my local wholesalers stil have spangles paint though, will have to see next time!

hth xx

i use ones from my local craft shop.

i got a pack of 18 dif colours (come linked together like painting-by-numbers paints - i just cut them up!) for about £5!!!

I get mine from Hobbycraft they're linked up in a strip too. I think I got eight for a couple of pounds. They do different collections of colours. I got some bright primary colours and some metallics

never thought of a craft shop (how stupid) ill try that thanks guys x x

Latest posts

Back