SpaRitual direct or from NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helengrace000

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I'm interested in SpaRitual's nail varnishes and I have received the catalogue. I have searched on here and have seen that a few people mention buying these polishes from NSI as opposed to a SpaRitual directly. I am just wondering the reason for this and if there is a benefit for ordering either way?

Thank you x

I have to buy mines from NSI as Sparitual don't deliver to Scotland therefore I have no choice, I don't know what the deal is in other countries though.
I have never had any problem buying Sparitual from NSI and find it good for myself as I can just pick up my A relic stock at the same time :) xxx

I have to buy mines from NSI as Sparitual don't deliver to Scotland therefore I have no choice, I don't know what the deal is in other countries though.
I have never had any problem buying Sparitual from NSI and find it good for myself as I can just pick up my A relic stock at the same time :) xxx

Ah I see thank you :) what is NSI's minimum order? Xxx

Ah I see thank you :) what is NSI's minimum order? Xxx

No minimum order as far as I'm aware, though it's free delivery after spending a certain amount :) xxx

Latest posts

Back