Speed spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ltongue

Reaction score
Does anyone use solar speed spray or something similar? Are these sprays worth having, are they effective? any opinions please.

i use solar speed spray and love it, totaly fab and i highly recomend it:D

Have to say its been used on me and i think its fabo! Go for it hun.

xxx

Clients love it. xxx

my clients ask for it by name, they love the smell and it works too.

New to me this one - is this a quick dry spray for nail polish?

ADiva1 said:
New to me this one - is this a quick dry spray for nail polish?

Yes I was wondering how effective it was. I've got the star nails one but it leaves the nails and hands oily and doesn't seem to absorb into the skin.Wondered if they were all the same.

I found the same thing with the Star Nails polish dry.

I now use the Solar speed spray and definitely prefer it.

My clients all comment on the lovely smell and it absorbs into their skin really really quickly.

I use Solar Speed at work too and it works faaab!! I also use Solar Oil to dry the enamel, works just as fab, just apply a small drop after topcoat, wait a few secs then carefully spread over nails. Remove any excess with cottonwool.

xx

love solar speed and my bottle lasts for ages. x

I love it too and my clients...its not just a nice smell .... its really works... dries polish alot quicker ... and nourishes the surrounding skin.

Mine was running down very quickly...i thought this was odd, as i don't very often do polish..then i found out what or should i say who was the culprit...my 9 year old daughter...she was spraying it on her hair !!! she said it made it easier to brush !!! kids. xxx

I use solar speed too and love it!

Got myself some yesterday as you all seem to recommend it, so look forward to using it. Thanks

kittenclaws said:
i use solar speed spray and love it, totaly fab and i highly recomend it:D

I use solar speed spray. Clients love the smell, not to mention the benefits of rehydrating the nails and moisturising the hands, oh and helping them to dry quicker !!

Heather X

Not only is it great for drying your polish, it is also a great as an all over body moisturiser. With the benefits being moisturising, nourishing, conditioning and penetrating, it is a great retail product for clients who are going on their holidays and to use it after they have been out in the sun.....

David

Used it today on myself and on a client, really pleased I got it it's great!!

Latest posts

Back