Spilled wax

Hey,
So I happened to spill wax all over my car seat! Anyone know how I can remove this without ruining the seat?

Attachments

House Beauty

Hey,
So I happened to spill wax all over my car seat! Anyone know how I can remove this without ruining the seat?
Wax remover and wax sticks to scrape really. It comes out of carpet unnoticed but I have clothes that it will never come out of properly. Just looks greasy and are still a little sticky tens of washes later. You’d be better off reupholstering the seat and then using a plastic sheet over them when working.

Hey,
I’d scrape as much off as possible. Perhaps pour some wax remover into the fabric. Soak it up with lots of kitchen roll then stick a seat cover over it if it still is sticky or looks horrid.

Katfin

I have done this before! I ended up putting greaseproof paper and ironing it off!
I also got it in my hair once and used coconut oil it was amazing it just broke the wax down. Good luck

I’d scrape as much off as possible. Perhaps pour some wax remover into the fabric. Soak it up with lots of kitchen roll then stick a seat cover over it if it still is sticky or looks horrid.
Thank you !!

I have done this before! I ended up putting greaseproof paper and ironing it off!
I also got it in my hair once and used coconut oil it was amazing it just broke the wax down. Good luck
Awww amazing thank you! Did it come completely off?