SPMU training with Katy Jobbins?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bianca.

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I recently posted about who to train with... I have been searching for weeks and the one I keep getting drawn back to is permanentmakeuptraining with Katy jobbins.

Do any of you ladies have any experience here?
And how did you find it will I learn more from the 1-1 training instead of a group??
I feel like this is the one I should choose, but it's a lot of money to part with if not!

Any info you ladies have will be great! Thank you in advance xx

Hey ladies! I recently posted about who to train with... I have been searching for weeks and the one I keep getting drawn back to is permanentmakeuptraining with Katy jobbins.

Do any of you ladies have any experience here?
And how did you find it will I learn more from the 1-1 training instead of a group??
I feel like this is the one I should choose, but it's a lot of money to part with if not!

Any info you ladies have will be great! Thank you in advance xx

I did my training with Nouveau Contour .. I researched a lot & decided these were the best to train with... I dont regret that decision.
It's worth giving them a call to find out if they are running any introduction days .. They are free & you can go along to find out more & ask questions etc x

Hi - just seen this, so not sure if you've already chosen a training school? I trained with Katy 3 years ago & would highly recommend her. She's a good teacher & really knows her stuff but one of the main reasons I would recommend her is because she stays on hand to answer any questions you have long after the training's finished. This is invaluable, as you will have many questions when you first start out! I still contact her now from time to time if I need a second opinion on anything & I always get a speedy reply. Also, I'm very happy with the equipment & supplies that went with the course - I'm still using my original Mei Cha machine. Hope this helps but feel free to ask any more questions - via this forum or my website - Karen :) x

Latest posts

Back