SPMU-who did you train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Njmcf

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I know this question has been asked a lot but I have tried to find answers and am having no luck on the threads I am looking at.
I trained with Phibrows in microblading last year and am loving doing it, the results look amazing as their technique is brilliant. I really want to do a spmu course next but I am really unsure on who to go with, I have looked so much at different people/companies but would much rather go on a recommendation. The ones that have caught my eye so far are Dermace, finishing touches and epibrows. I am toying with the idea of staring a fresh as a new student or doing a ‘blade to digital’ course, as I feel my last course didn’t have much theory and I would like to learn more on that side of it too. So my question is, who did you train with and would you recommend them? Thanks!

Hello everyone, I know this question has been asked a lot but I have tried to find answers and am having no luck on the threads I am looking at.
I trained with Phibrows in microblading last year and am loving doing it, the results look amazing as their technique is brilliant. I really want to do a spmu course next but I am really unsure on who to go with, I have looked so much at different people/companies but would much rather go on a recommendation. The ones that have caught my eye so far are Dermace, finishing touches and epibrows. I am toying with the idea of staring a fresh as a new student or doing a ‘blade to digital’ course, as I feel my last course didn’t have much theory and I would like to learn more on that side of it too. So my question is, who did you train with and would you recommend them? Thanks!

hello @Njmcf - who did you go with in the end with the SPMU training? And how are you getting on?
I'm looking into microblading with Phibrows - can you tell me how you rated their training please? You mentioned your felt the course didn't have much theory...

Latest posts

Back