SPMU

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
Hi ladies

How's it going?

I'm looking into training in SPMU and looking at going with finishing touches and doing the full course. Obviously, as it's quite a lot of money I wondered if any of you could give me some info if you've done it and how you got on with finding clients? I know it will depend on where you are based. Also, what is the latest regulation in regards to being mobile doing this? Thinking of my options and would much rather work out of a shop but I also have the option of going into the medical side doing areola and scalp micropigmentation at my local hospital - does anyone have experience of this?

<3

Hi, did you manage to find a training provider? where abouts do you live? Its harder to get a licence to do this mobile, but some councils are now giving licences for this so check with your local council. iTs because you have no control over infection and your surrounding area hygiene in a persons home. The profit is high, you will spend a maximum of £20-£30 on supplies per client and you can charge from £250 upwards

Hi ladies

How's it going?

I'm looking into training in SPMU and looking at going with finishing touches and doing the full course. Obviously, as it's quite a lot of money I wondered if any of you could give me some info if you've done it and how you got on with finding clients? I know it will depend on where you are based. Also, what is the latest regulation in regards to being mobile doing this? Thinking of my options and would much rather work out of a shop but I also have the option of going into the medical side doing areola and scalp micropigmentation at my local hospital - does anyone have experience of this?

<3
Did you end up doing it mobile? Also in the same situation

Latest posts

Back