Spots/boils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CocoAllure

Reaction score
Morning all,
I've got a question please that has been bugging me for so long. I often have breakouts and have spots that are big painful and quite full of either clear fluid or some form of puss. I do squeeze unfortunately as I can't ever seem to leave it alone. But I do sanitise it after and put tea tree oil on. However it always fills up again, and most of the time it seems to have a big white solid head in the middle. These white things are really solid and look like a plug and I have to pull it out with a tweezer. And they are stubborn! When I pull it out it looks like it has a full on root. And what's left on my skin is a hole/volcano. Does anyone know what these things are? And why do I get them? I have had really big ones before and once I've pulled it out I have been left with a big hole in my skin and it's there even now. Any insight would be appreciated

Do you have a cleansing routine?

I do, and I exfoliate
They feel like boils

It may be that your cleansing routine isn't right for your skin type Hun. I would maybe head to ur gp, he may give you medication to help. I spoke to a client with the same problem on his back and he is now on medication for it xx

Really? I do think it's not right they are so hard and big and I've never had them before till about a few years ago they started

Yeah i would if it's annoying you. From what you've described it sounds a bit like acne but I am not a gp so couldn't tell u for sure. Xx

Thanks Hun
I know I should leave them alone but I hate them so much

Go to a good salon and have a proper skin analysis done. What products are you using? You can go to your gp but they tend to have a set routine of what they can prescribe - topical treatments, the pill, roaccutane etc.

If you're using poor or incorrect skincare there may be a lot you can do to help yourself.

Vic x

I used to work for clarins and have always used their products. But maybe I need extra help with my skin now [emoji20]

are the products you are using high in perfume? sometimes this can irritate the skin, also sometimes it is good to change the products as your skin can start to get used to the products that they no longer do the same job as they did a few years ago as skin changes with age and also the weather. I suggest going to get a skin analysis from a well recommended salon and also going to your GP as it may be hormonal. Are you exfoliating harshly? you may just be doing more harm than good.

I do have PCOS
But I'm never given anything for the hormones side of things

Ahh that could be why then Hun. May be time for a new pill or change in products and try not to squeeze them as you may be spreading them and aggravating them. Also may be change in diet

Have a look at accumax from the advanced nutrition program for help with hormonal outbreaks. I'd also look at changing skincare x

I'm going to have a look now thank u
They always say manage it through diet which is hard to master half the time
But I promise to leave them alone and then I get 10 sore lumps and I just want to rip them out

If they are cystic it's hormonal. Are they mostly on your jawline/chin? It's likely to be increased testosterone, do you have darker hairs on your face/chest etc?

I had this & Dianette cleared it up

If they are cystic it's hormonal. Are they mostly on your jawline/chin? It's likely to be increased testosterone, do you have darker hairs on your face/chest etc?

I had this & Dianette cleared it up

Is that the pill?

Is that the pill?

It's a type of pill yeah, not sure if you'll be able to take it with having PCOS but you can always try. I'd definitely recommend seeing the doctor or a dermatologist with experience in hormone related skin issues.

Latest posts

Back