spray tan advise please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffysheeps33

Reaction score
hi guys i have just bought a spray tan airbrush machine can anyone please give me some advise on how to use it as it didnt come with instuctions as i bought it second hand thanx xx

r u trained to do spray tanning?

r u trained to do spray tanning?

as stupid as it sounds i didnt realise u needed training for this i have had training in the st tropez but the original way not the spray way xx

what machine have you bought?

i'd recommend you get yourslef on a course. they are only day courses but you can get insurance then. they are worth going on too, they show you how to spray the tricky bits etc and also some tricks of the trade:wink2:

I would also recommend you do some training - as with any beauty treatment you need to be trained properly to be insured, also how can you expect to let yourself loose on the public until you know what you're doing? There are all sorts of aspects of spray tanning you need to know - not just how to spray! xx

You are welcome to come to Cardiff to have a training session, we will teach you all you should need to know to be able to feel confident in your spraying and your knowledge about this treatment. Tantrick's training is accredited by both the Guild and Professional Beauty Direct so will be able to get insurance cover with our certification.

Give us a call if you would like any further advice.

Kind regards

Mandy

as the others have said, invest in some great training! you will feel so much more confident when you have. spray tanning is a great service to offer!

feel free to take a look at the tanning forum at - www.sun-mist.co.uk/forum - you'll find so much info on there that you'll find beneficial to your new venture

xx

Latest posts

Back