Spray tan brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleigh888

Reaction score
Looking for feedback/recommendations for Spray Tan brands, I have been looking at Flirties, St Tropez, Sienna X and Nouvatan, does anyone have any experience with these? Thanks! x

What about Whitetobrown?

I use white to brown - love it so natural & lasts good too xx

I LOVE Whitetobrown

We use Novoutan, I love it! After having a couple of personal tragedies with tans, I was dubious about it but can safely say, I think it's fantastic! No major scent to it and it removes lovely from the skin x

have you had a look at Australia's Vani-t tan? they have a website and their tans are amazing

I use SiennaX love it love the smell love the coverage & im very lucky i have 3 stockist local but im also close to there head office so i can ring up & order & pick ip same day SiennaX is also top notch for customer service

I patch tested myself with all 5 Suntana tans & the two Vani-T tans & the Vani-T has stood up better over the week.

My stomach looks like I have a strange dermatological condition but I can live with that.

All you can do is ask everyone for samples & see which you prefer.

We use Novoutan, I love it! After having a couple of personal tragedies with tans, I was dubious about it but can safely say, I think it's fantastic! No major scent to it and it removes lovely from the skin x

What is the colour like the next day? I have used St Tropez and the colour next day is a natural looking tan, is this this the same with Novoutan?

Latest posts

Back