Spray tan did not develop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanmequick

Reaction score
Hi I am spray tanning from about5 yrs now. And yesterday I had. Caribbean dark skin type person to tan and I used Siennasol 20%, the same product with what Rachel Evans ( who I tanned last year) won the Diva Champion award at Total Fitness Extravaganza, anyway this new client complained that after 6h his tan did not develop at all. I have tried to contact him after7 h of his treatment and did not bother answering me till today in the evening. Know for fact that this solution should go even darker due to the rapid tan. When I left clients house his than was immaculate. Anyway over the years I came across a few clients who complained about rubs off, stains or developing when I returned and checked my worked turned out that each single time the problems had nothing to do with my quality of service or product use but with their ability of looking after their tan or telling the true. And most of time looking after a freebie.

Was wondering if any of you came across the same. How you deal with this kind of clients. Me personal kinda loosing my patience once i read them out. But a Client is it right even when wrong???

I hate to tell you this however I had exactly the same problem. With the same skin type about a month ago she left perfectly tanned washed off the next day nothing. I'm using Nouvatan and wondered if it was because I'd only sprayed her with 12% I've offered a freebie next time x

I used Sienasol extreme but I used same product on lots of other clients with caribbean or olive even african skin type and devoloped lovely. Wonder if person was just after a feebie.

Latest posts

Back