Spray tan extractor - when did you decide you needed one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
Hi all, have been searching through lots of old threads but couldn't find what I was looking for. I have a home salon and now summer is here I have started to do more spray tans. Sometimes I'm doing only doing two or three tans in a week and occasionally there are times I've been doing three or four tans in one day. I'm still a fairly new business so every penny has to be carefully spent but was wondering if I should be investing in an extractor? Thanks x

Can't help sorry, but am opening a salon soon & have been looking at the extraction booths & start up packages so would be interested in any replies....;)

Hi,
I'm a mobile spray tanner and also looking for an extractor fan, more for when I have clients come to me, I'll also be interested in any responses you get x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just also decided to her one. And ambermist.com has them they make a new one it's on promo now it's a box with new pads that absorbe odour as well unlike the older paper shields.
Go read it up.
I ordered mine! Yay

I started out small and didn't so many tans either as I got more money I bought more stuff. I always tan in a shower I have a nice sized good lighting bathroom in my salon so it's great.
However over the years I noticed the tan had tinged the wall and over the tiles even when u wash them down there is always that tiny bit u miss. And I hoes my shower down I ref to the top near ceiling and wall. And if u wipe the med can or shelves in the tan room. Or cupboards.

I think the extractor will help prevent this and I tested it out and it definitely helps!
For me bcoz I don't have a cleaner I find anything which is cleaner is better.

That's when I decided I need one.
The ambermist also can change into a room or used in a nail salons which I do have as well so that is duel purpose and a bonus for me.

Beauty at your finger tips!

I got one at Christmas and wouldn't be without it now.

I think the law changed late last year which states you must use an extractor fan at all times now x

Thanks for all your replies. Although i'm not doing a huge amount of tans I'm noticing a fine layer of colour on all the surfaces in the room when I'm cleaning which is starting to stain :(

Latest posts

Back