Spray tan extractors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ker3003

Reaction score
What is the best extractor to get for a home salon? X

I've been asking this for a while now with no joy! So I phoned up Bita Liberata my Spray Tan suppliers & they have just changed suppliers for their extractor fans & are going to get back to me as soon as they have prices etc - I will post here when I find out?
I only need a small one to fit in the back of my tent as I only have a small beauty room at home!

I've been asking this for a while now with no joy! So I phoned up Bita Liberata my Spray Tan suppliers & they have just changed suppliers for their extractor fans & are going to get back to me as soon as they have prices etc - I will post here when I find out?
I only need a small one to fit in the back of my tent as I only have a small beauty room at home!

Vita Liberata*** oops

Thanks hun! Yeah I'm the same just need one for back of tent and my room is only small aswell. It's sienna X that I use. X

If I use Sienna X does it mean I have to use their extractors or can I use any? X

If I use Sienna X does it mean I have to use their extractors or can I use any? X

Nope! Any make extractor will do you 😊

Can you recommend any? As I said before it's only a small room I have x

Thanks! Any others? X

I got mine from spraytansuperarket.com

the filters are washable you get one extra free as far as I remember

you wouldn't believe the amount of tan that comes out

it leaves the salon cleaner

its not to big either

Latest posts

Back