spray tan guide

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breezy

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

is there a colour guide that you can show people to explain what colour they will go when using 8, 10 or 12%
i find it hard to explain the difference in what to expect.

thanks

I would also like to know this :) x

No because if you sprayed 10 people with the same % they would all look different depending on their natural skin tone.

It is something you will get used to with time and experience but I generally try to tell someone who is average skin tone i.e not casper but not whoopi goldberg either that the 8% is more of a natural, sunkissed look, the 10% is more like they have been away on holiday. I would only really spray the 12 on someone who tans easily or already has a base colour.. same with 16, only if they can take it, either natural olive skinned or already has a good colour. If they are very white, always burn, never tan naturally I wouldnt offer anything higher than the 8% lol

You cant really show them on a chart though...

Hiya.

I would just go with what you learned during training and match the percetnage to their skin tones. If they express that they want to be darker or vice versa you can take that into consideration when selecting the percentage. Everyones skin is different and takes differently!

x

Latest posts

Back