Spray tan gun being a pain!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyqueenxx

Reaction score
Hi

I don't know if I am doing something wrong but my spray gun seems to releasing my tan really quickly and it's also coming out a lot at a time - not only is it splatting on the skin but it's also wasting product and it's quite expensive! I have tried turning the consistency down but then I don't see it coming out on the skin?! Why is going on?!

I've only been doing tanning for a month and can understand it takes a while before you know what works for you but it's quite embarrassing!!

If anyone has advice, I'd love to hear!!!

Thank you xxx

When you turn it down do you slowly turn it back up while testing in some couch roll?

No?! My friends have text me to say their tans look really nice this morning but I just need to get the consistency right X

When I first started tanning I would use nearly 80ml average per tan but now use about 50ml
All the tans came out well x

I'll have to do the couch roll thing! When I did my training over a month ago, my trainer was rubbish & didn't seem to care at all and never went through maintenance etc... Just it's so expensive. Using XenTan. What tan do u use & have u used XenTan before? Xx

Aww thank you, I'll look at that. Which tan do you use? Xx

I use LA Tan.

That video is really helpful! I'm testing out Nouvatan this week - I really want to like it! I currently use Sienna x.

Latest posts

Back