Spray tan help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigemcdonagh

Reaction score
I sprayed myself (well mum) with a 12% last night. The solution I always use and for some reason I've woke up looking like an 8%. That's a push aswell I know when I wash off ill barely be that.

I am going out on Sunday and need to be like 12%, what % shall I now spray with tonight as ill be doing a double dip?

Thankyou in advance if you can understand this!!

Paige x

Someone help me :(

Hi, did you use any body creams or anything different on your body that could have acted as a barrier? Has your mum sprayed you before? Were your gun settings the same as you always have it set at? Which solution do you use?

Sorry meant to ask are you a trained professional?

Sorry meant to ask are you a trained professional?

Yes.
Was trained by fake bake. You'll see that if you look at my profile.

I've been having problems with Suntana dark solution when I get to the bottom of the bottle, it doesn't go as dark.

And yes she sprays me everytime, with the settings I give her.

Sorry I'm on my phone and have trouble viewing profiles on it. Tbh as you are fully trained you should really know the answer to your question, what happens when a client comes back to you with the same problem?

Sorry I'm on my phone and have trouble viewing profiles on it. Tbh as you are fully trained you should really know the answer to your question, what happens when a client comes back to you with the same problem?

Are you questioning my training?
I'm simply asking what % I would need to use to be roughly a 12% as I would be double dipping.

Double dipping was never covered in my training. I don't offer double dips so I would never have a client query this.

Hi hun. Do you have a rapid tan? If your off out tonight could you maybe use a rapid tan (I have Nouvatan 20%) & would put it on for about 3-4 hours then wash off. If you don't I'd maybe spray with 10% or 8% & leave it on for as long as you can before you shower to go out. HTH?! xx

Hi hun. Do you have a rapid tan? If your off out tonight could you maybe use a rapid tan (I have Nouvatan 20%) & would put it on for about 3-4 hours then wash off. If you don't I'd maybe spray with 10% or 8% & leave it on for as long as you can before you shower to go out. HTH?! xx

Hi Hun
I agree with Jojo either use an express tan solution ( I use tonight is the night- Sienna x) or use a 8% or 10% x

Omg why didn't I think of a rapid tan?! Thankyou!!! X

Latest posts

Back