Spray tan machine and Suntan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibson01

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been reading through various threads to get some info (so helpful) but wanted to ask anyone if they use Sunless Solutions? I had a course and used this product and was very impressed...
I am also looking to buy a machine and everyone saying HVLP5008 is the best..The cheapest I have seen (£141.63)...is this a good price? does anyone know if this is suitable for spray tan parties?

I personally would only recommend doing a max 4-5 ppl on the 5008 x

great thank you :lol:

Hey

I have the 5008 and I do party's with atleast 9 ppl in a row

The MAXImist 5008 will do tan, after tan, after tan, all day long with no bother. It is made to do lots & lots of tans. It's light enough to be used for mobile therapists and is a fabulous machine.

The MINImist T200 is the one that shouldn't be used for doing more than 4/5 tans in a row as the motor burns out. It is designed for light use only.

There are loads and loads of companies out there selling the 5008 and it is a very popular machine as it's such good value for money.

If you have searched the site you will no doubt have come accross lots of links to good deals so I'll not add them here again. The price you quoted - is it for just the machine or for a kit including a tent etc?

The New TS20 machine will do the same job as the 5008. It is made by the same company and is designed for the mobile user. It is actually a mini me of the 5008. Its designed for heavy use so will do as many tans in a day as you want it to. It is great for tanning parties and is cheaper than the 5008.

As a professional tanning company we have really put this new machine through the mill and tested it heavily and I can honestly say it's as good as the 5008.

They are in stock and available to purchase from only 2 companies at present.

I did the sunless solutions course a couple of years ago and have been really pleased with it. Lisa did my training and she was great, she was helpful with queries I had after the course replying to email and calls ASAP. The team are very helpful when I ring to order marketing material etc from the head office.

I got my kit from the Manchester beauty show as they had a worthwhile deal to buy the machine, tent, and solution. So it may be worth contacting them.

Thanks all for your help, everyone is so helpful on here

Latest posts

Back