spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairdreser88

Reaction score
i have recently bought a tantrick minimist machine after being advised by a tantrick trainer, after purchasing the machine, the same trainer told me i should have boufght the maximist machine, has anyone had any dealings with WOW FACTOR? how good are they at exchanging items?

thanks

i have recently bought a tantrick minimist machine after being advised by a tantrick trainer, after purchasing the machine, the same trainer told me i should have boufght the maximist machine, has anyone had any dealings with WOW FACTOR? how good are they at exchanging items?

thanks

I'm sure you'll have no problems exchanging it. Collin from Wow is on here everyday and i'm sure he'll be along soon and sort it out for you. :)

thanks

just give us a call and we will be only to pleased to assist you :hug:

Latest posts

Back