Spray Tan Machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topmarks

Reaction score
I have just seen an old thread on google for here about spraytan machines. The lady said she was buying one of the earlex spray machines from Argos to use as a spraytan machine. Seems like a good idea as it is on £49.99 instead of the hundreds some companies are charging for the HVPL machines. The earlex machines are marketed as spray paint machines, but could they be used for spray tan???

I have just seen an old thread on google for here about spraytan machines. The lady said she was buying one of the earlex spray machines from Argos to use as a spraytan machine. Seems like a good idea as it is on £49.99 instead of the hundreds some companies are charging for the HVPL machines. The earlex machines are marketed as spray paint machines, but could they be used for spray tan???
NO!!!
the spray heads and needles are not as refined,on a paint sprayer,
you need a very narrow point and a machine that runs at around 1.7psi for spray tan solution application
just think about it the thickness of paint.. compared to spray tan solution ?
you will lose so much solution in mist and overspray using the larger machine and the pots for the paint are massive,
you can get a machine that is suitable for spray tans for less than a hundred quid any way
its not suitable for salon or parties but for the odd tan its fine, there is a picture of the maximist light on my profile page, for the record i dont sell it as i dont like the fact that its only suitable for light useage, but its a better option than a fence sprayer

Latest posts

Back