Spray Tan/Make-Up £ questions...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gem81

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm currently forming a buisiness plan for a potential investor and I'm really flummoxed by my costings. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind!!

1) How much Fake Bake spray lotion do you need to use per client? It obviously doesn't have to be Fake Bake but thats what I will be using when I complete my course! I need to know how much it will cost me per client to perform a spray tan. I can't just give a figure, I need to show my workings out (like being back at school lol)

2) The same for MAC cosmetics, how much roughly does it cost in products to apply make up to one client? This is especially hard for me as I haven't completed my training yet, but I still need to show what I will use on each client and how much it will cost.

Any help or advice greatfully recieved xx

Out of my 2 ltr solution i normally get around 10-15 clients out of it. It really does depend on the clients and how big they are to how long your solution will last you. You also need to take into consideration,disposable thongs and hats and feet sheets or sticky feet if you choose to use them. I dont know how much Fake Bake charge per ltr hun. If you find out then you will find it easier to work out.Also dont forget to add the p&p and vat to that price. I use Sienna tanning lotion and Solglo and am probably taking a guess at about £6 per tan.
Cant help you with the mac hun as i dont do that.
Good luck with it!
xxx

Latest posts

Back