Spray Tan Parties how much do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
I am on my 3rd week now of passing my course & have been spray tanning. Since doing it my offer has been £10 for spray tans, the same for spray tan parties but 6 or more & the host got it for free

Tomorrow the price goes up to £15 which is where it will stay thats competitive to the rest round here & i dont feel i need to charge anymore. If they dont live within a few miles from me i charge petrol. Alot of people havent so it has been £5 on top for there spray tan or if 2 of them £12.50 each

At the mo im not making anything as im paying back buying my kit, uniform, soloution, sticky feet, flyers & all that... So no profit being made at all. I only have a few £100 left til i have cleared it all though :biggrin:

I have a spray tan party Fri where i am charging £15 this is because though of the past few weeks doing it at £10 & i aslo want to get my kit paid off & start making some money. Its only 6-7 people as well (well not only but you get what i mean)

Just wondered when you do spray tan parties ie 6 or more do you drop your price should i be doing them for £10 each even though someone is getting theres for free??

I also have to think of petrol as well. I drive a 4x4 so it does guzzle petrol down.

When charging normal £15 each should i do a spray tan party for say £12.50 so there is abit of a discount or do it for £10 if more than 6 people. Has tended to be 6 people so i come away with £50 seeing as the host gets it for free?

I charge £15 each my usual price for single tans is £20 I think it depends on the solution you use and your area for what you charge.

I charge £15 as per usual, but if the host has 5 people or more they get theirs for free.

Latest posts

Back