Spray tan solution advice! Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tayler xx

Reaction score
I got my tanning kit today & I also got tanning solution with it i got 7 little bottles of 110ml each the tans % ranges from 8% , 10% , 12% , 14% , 18% then like a fast tan like a 2 hour tan but I can't really afford to buy all these tans in when all 110ml's are finished .. Should I just buy in like 8 10 & 12 % because these will probably be the only colours I will need ??? Or will I need to buy them all in .. Thank you xxx

Please can someone help me ??

Hi
I find I don't need the stock my whole range. I use LA and I stock the 10% brown and the Fast tan. I keep booster drops in stock which I add to the 10% if I get clients that want a darker tan say 12% 14 % etc and they want to sleep in the solution. But to be honest I rarely use them but its cheaper than stocking all the different strengths that may go to waste if they're not being used.
HTH 💚💚💚

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Aww thank you so much !!! It's LA tan I'm using too 😊 how much are the booster drops also how many drops do you get is it like a certain amount & how do you work them?? Xxx

For la tan you add 10 drops per 100ml to up your tan by 1%. So if your tanning one person lets say you will use 50ml. So to up your 12% to 14% you would need 10 drops.

Thank you that is a great help ❤ x

Thank you ❤ xxx

Latest posts

Back