Spray tan solution highlights stretch marks-which solution doesn't?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee03658

Reaction score
Im not trained in spray tanning i just bought a tanning booth and gun off amazon and got some free sample solutions with it and thought id give it ago.. i used 10% and its barenaked tanning solution.. anyways i have bad stretch markson my hips and bum and also on the backs off my legs.. my bum and hips dont bother me really its the ones on the back of my legs and this tan really highlights them! When iself tan usually st moriz does this so i avoid.. however the cheap one from homebargins.. bronze ambition by creightons instant really hides them well unless the sun shines on them.. can anyone help me at all as i dont want to spend money on more solution for it to be the same. Thank you xxxxx

Are you trained? Use a professional tan not cheap from Amazon or home bargains!! we can only advise on professional products. And if you are trained why are you using cheap over the counter products? Get some training and do some research into proper pro brands. I love LA tan but there is loads x

Latest posts

Back