Spray tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Besos De Sol

Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies, and gentlemen (if there are any on here), ;)
I am in pre-launch stages of my mobile spray tan business, meaning I'm getting things together for my launch, practicing on family, and friends, etc. Up to this point I have really only utilized Million Dollar Tan's products due to the high level of DHA, and the zero paraben's, but I can't say that I'm 100% sold on the solution itself. The color comes out nice, but I'm just not there yet with being solid on this choice. I feel like the company marks their product up quite high for the end-result that I'm seeing.

My question for everyone who see's this post is this; what solutions have you guys worked with? What do you love and dislike about them? Did you guys start with one specific product or try others also to test them out? I've really been holding off on an actual launch date due to this specific reason. I can't back a product if I don't LOVE it myself, and I don't want to spend a fortune purchasing a large quantity of product just to realize that it isn't a decent product.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I understand that most of this is preference, but what better way to learn from those who have gone before me, right?! :)

I hope you all have a blessed day!

Sarah
Besos de Sol-Mobil Spray Tan

Your best bet is to use the search engine as this is a question asked all the time on SG, so there is plenty of information to be found. You're right though, it really is down to personal preference so get a few samples first to try on yourself and friends and family and see which works best for you. It's not unusual to stock more than one brand.

If you haven't already, I would also highly recommend scrolling through all the relevant threads on here about the spray tan business. As you are setting up from scratch it's important to go in with your eyes wide open and not get sucked in by unrealistic expectations that some of the companies offering training may be giving out! Especially look at the threads regarding pricing - don't be tempted to start out offering "cheap" tans. You will be doing the trade a disservice and will also find it hard to increase your prices at a later date. Start as you mean to go on. Offer a first class service and price it accordingly to attract the right sort of clients.

If you want to try a sample of our solution, please just let me know. The solution is Paraben & alcohol free.

If you want to try a sample of our solution, please just let me know. The solution is Paraben & alcohol free.

Good afternoon, I would love to sample your solution. Is there a contact e-mail that I should send my request to?

Could you give me more detail on million dollar tan, I know it's a big seller in America but what is it really like? So many YouTubers are promoting it but I want an honest answer from someone who isnt getting paid to sell it.

Good afternoon, I would love to sample your solution. Is there a contact e-mail that I should send my request to?

Edited to remove email address as this is discouraged on a public forum.
Please PM poster directly - AcidPerm (moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon ladies, and gentlemen (if there are any on here), ;)
I am in pre-launch stages of my mobile spray tan business, meaning I'm getting things together for my launch, practicing on family, and friends, etc. Up to this point I have really only utilized Million Dollar Tan's products due to the high level of DHA, and the zero paraben's, but I can't say that I'm 100% sold on the solution itself. The color comes out nice, but I'm just not there yet with being solid on this choice. I feel like the company marks their product up quite high for the end-result that I'm seeing.

My question for everyone who see's this post is this; what solutions have you guys worked with? What do you love and dislike about them? Did you guys start with one specific product or try others also to test them out? I've really been holding off on an actual launch date due to this specific reason. I can't back a product if I don't LOVE it myself, and I don't want to spend a fortune purchasing a large quantity of product just to realize that it isn't a decent product.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I understand that most of this is preference, but what better way to learn from those who have gone before me, right?! :)

I hope you all have a blessed day!

Sarah
Besos de Sol-Mobil Spray Tan
Hi Sarah .i myself own a product called beach brown we are very responsible price we don't sell to wholesalers as we find people can ruin the brand by not spraying very well or maybe the wrong gun which the. Leads to bad tans ..if you want to inbox me your contact number I can go through my product more and send you a sample out ..I am based in West Yorkshire but trying to meet salons personally and mobile spray tanning people to be able to do a demo on how I spray also ..I am an educator in spray tanning and will be opening up my academy this year .kind regards stacey

Hi Sarah .i myself own a product called beach brown we are very responsible price we don't sell to wholesalers as we find people can ruin the brand by not spraying very well or maybe the wrong gun which the. Leads to bad tans ..if you want to inbox me your contact number I can go through my product more and send you a sample out ..I am based in West Yorkshire but trying to meet salons personally and mobile spray tanning people to be able to do a demo on how I spray also ..I am an educator in spray tanning and will be opening up my academy this year .kind regards stacey

Edited to remove email address as this is discouraged on a public forum.

Please PM poster directly - AcidPerm (moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please could you send me a sample

Sorry we are not permitted to give you our email address but we would be happy to send you a couple of samples. Please let us have your choices from the Solution guide attached and your full name and address and we will get them straight out to you.

Attachments

• Solution Guide 1.jpg
    Solution Guide 1.jpg
    874.9 KB · Views: 17
I use la tan mainly the fast tan always comes out a lovely colour never had any problems with it , I’ve tried laex tan an nouvatan but no we’re near as good as la , I’ve just purchased bondi sands ultra dark to give that a try to .

Latest posts

Back