Spray tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misha_miche

Reaction score
HiYa! I'm on the hunt for a spray tan solution that results in a milky coffee/latte kind of colour. All the spray tans I've had or solutions I've tried end up resulting in a warm reddy brown colour. Does a spray tan solution like this exist? If so which brand are you using?!Thanks

You're going to be limited by the basic chemistry behind spray tans - namely the chemical reaction of the active ingredients DHA (dihydroxyacetone) and erythulose with proteins in the top layer of the skin. Nevertheless, there are differences in colour between brands - most likely due to the percentage of and ratio between DHA and erythulose in the product.

Hi

Try Vani-T Tan the 8% there is no chemicals as it is 100% organic.

L

Hi

I am using Tan Truth and I find it is the best for a good bronze colour, not orangy - it is available through Beauty Express - they also do a tan intensifier which works really well to give a deeper colour. You can also shower off after 4 hours which customers like. But the lightest DHA I have found is Sunless Solutions at 8% available through Capital Hair & Beauty. I hope this helps.

Vani-t do a 6% to. Which is a lovely light brown colour.(Milk chocolate.)Hth
Posted via Mobile Device

dare I say it.......oh sod it...B&Q antique oak is simply the best there is...longevity of this solution is outstanding...in fact so much so that no make up needed even by the time your in the coffin :eek:

The truth is every therapist is going to rave about the one they use(B&Q has a 10% sale on right now you know)..the thing is to call all the brands...create a short list then try them for yourself...your needs might be completely different to others
HTH :hug:

Oh and Canadian Autumn pine is also a darn good one to stock :lol:

Thanks for all the replies guys. So am I right in thinking I need to be using a solution with less dha?Like 8/10 %. Also what website can I get the vani-t tan solution from? Can only seem to find it on American websites. Thanks

Thanks for all the replies guys. So am I right in thinking I need to be using a solution with less dha?Like 8/10 %. Also what website can I get the vani-t tan solution from? Can only seem to find it on American websites. Thanks

Call Planet Blue. 02087430666. They are the UK distributors hth
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back