• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SPRAY TAN TRAINERS REQUIRED - Urgent!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Young

Reaction score
Hi,

We are looking for spray tan trainers for branches across the UK - Ideally they will be 7307 qualified and will have been spray tanning for over a year. You will be required to attend a trade test and meeting in the Kent area. Please can you contact Lisa if you require any further information or email us at [email protected]

We require trainers for the following areas:
Aberdeen, Aldershot, Ashford, Bournemouth, Brierley Hill, Bristol, Carlisle, Croydon, Dagenham, East Kilbride, Eastbourne, Harrow, Hoddesdon, Hove, Ipswich, Kingston, Lee, Norwich, Portsmouth, Southampton, Walsall and Wolverhampton.

This is a PART TIME position - working hours 10.00am till 4.00pm - Generally on a Monday - But this can be arranged for the right candidate - Courses are generally run at each of the branches once a month - You may be also asked to attend demos days at well.

Please contact us if your require any further infomration.
Thanks
x

Dear Lisa

I noticed that you require spray tan trainers covering various areas in Kent, Essex, Sussex and more.

I currently run my own bridal make-up and hair business as well as beauty therapy that I run as separate and also cater for spray tans. I have been fully qualifed for the last year and a half and trained at The Brentwood Academy for Health and Beauty.

I currently use Sienna X but can pretty much use any solution and also can use both a compressor but am more comfortable with the HVLP system.

I very much enjoy the whole spray tan experience and I think I would get great satisfaction teaching others to do the same.

I am flexible and a car owner. I also live in Bexleyheath but am willing to travel to Croydon, Lee and Eastbourne.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes.

Lauren Jackson

Hello Lisa,

I am replying to your add re Spray Tanning Trainers.

I currently do Spray Tanning mobile but also do 1 evening a week in a new up and coming Salon in Ipswich.

I have only been doing spray tanning since June 2008 but have already done over 60 sprays and business is booming.

If you wish to know more you can visit my website: Fake Tanning It - Home Page.

Thanks
Janine

Hi Lisa ,
I would be really interested in becoming a trainer and can cover the whole of hampshire , I trained with sol glo originally but now use xen tan , sienna x and fake bake . Please can you let me know how to apply ?? .

Thanks

nic

Latest posts

Back