• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spray Tan Trainers Required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
SPRAY TAN TRAINERS REQUIRED
Hi,

Sunless Solutions are looking for spray tan trainers for branches across the UK - Ideally they will be 7307 qualified (or working towards) and will have been spray tanning for over a year.

We require trainers for the following areas:

Aberdeen, Aldershot, Ashford, Bournemouth,Bristol, Carlisle, Croydon, Dagenham, East Kilbride, Eastbourne, Harrow, Hoddesdon, Hove, Ipswich, Kingston, Lee, Norwich, Portsmouth and Southampton

This is a PART TIME position - working hours 10.00am till 4.00pm - Generally on a Monday - But this can be arranged for the right candidate - Courses are generally run at each of the branches once a month - You may be also asked to attend demos days at well.

We will be arranging to meet everyone on

17th March from 11-4pm @
Hilton Hotel
Seven Hills Road
COBHAM
Surrey
KT11 1EW

All girls will be required to do a demonstration spray tan and have an interview with Lisa and/or myself

Please pm me if your require any further infomration.
Thanks
x

Are you not doing it up North? I may have been interested hun. Can you PM me more info if you are. Thanks

Latest posts

Back