Spray tan training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gattia

Reaction score
Yesterday I did my spray tan training with Julie. Brilliant! I have a lovely golden tan for my birthday that Julie was kind enough to do for me as I have a hot date with my husband tonight. Both my models have commented on the lovely colour of their tans also. No orange palms or feet, thank goodness. Can highly recommend the one to one training I received. Here,s to happy tanning. x:Love:

Hiya,

which company (product) did you choose to do your training with? I am wanting to do spray tan training but finding it so hard to decide who to do it with as there are that many out there.

My Friend uses tantrick & had tans off her but didnt think the last 1 was as dark as I would have liked. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

It was Tantrick and the colour is still looking good, it was Autumn Gold. I am pale skinned though so probably wouldn,t want to be a lot darker than this. Got a lovely Greek lady coming for a tan Friday so she will want a darker colour. What do you guys think, 10% or higher?

It was Tantrick and the colour is still looking good, it was Autumn Gold. I am pale skinned though so probably wouldn,t want to be a lot darker than this. Got a lovely Greek lady coming for a tan Friday so she will want a darker colour. What do you guys think, 10% or higher?

As AG is already 10.5% and you think she could/would want to be darker..if she is olive skin type try 12%.

Oh and well done on your training..scored good marks by the way :hug:

Hiya

I Had the 12% tantrick as wanted to be much darke, 1st 1 I had I could tell the difference but I hadnt long been back from holiday but after my 2nd 1 I couldnt tell much difference. I know there is a lot of positivity about tantrick, but been reading about couture & sienna x.

What swayed you towards tantrick or do you think its a good idea to stock a few brands? :hug:

Last edited:
Thanks Collin. Julie was very good. Will stick with the Autumn Gold for my Greek Lady and see what she thinks. Must get my Berins Intimate Waxing training booked soon.
In response to why I picked Tantrick. It was after loads and loads of time spent looking at/researching lots of different tans and trying many out. I also spent time talking to my clients about what they would like from a tan. Im very pleased with my choice.

I love autum gold, i am a red head/blonde and would really suggest EOS to my customers with my colouring but i love the colour of autumn gold (and the smell) for myself.

Thanks Collin. Julie was very good. Will stick with the Autumn Gold for my Greek Lady and see what she thinks. Must get my Berins Intimate Waxing training booked soon.
In response to why I picked Tantrick. It was after loads and loads of time spent looking at/researching lots of different tans and trying many out. I also spent time talking to my clients about what they would like from a tan. Im very pleased with my choice.

Hi Mandi

Thanks for the recommendation! You were an excellent student by the way - I am sure you will have many happy customers!:hug:

PS Hope you had a lovely birthday!

Latest posts

Back