Spray tanner brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayleightolley

Reaction score
hi guys new to the site so please bare with me..
I am doing a spray tanning course and want to use the best tan there is.. asked a few different companies for some samples but wanted an opinion elsewhere also.. iv seen good reviews for sienna x and laurens way??
thanks

hi guys new to the site so please bare with me..
I am doing a spray tanning course and want to use the best tan there is.. asked a few different companies for some samples but wanted an opinion elsewhere also.. iv seen good reviews for sienna x and laurens way??
thanks

Hi there! I 100% recommend Vita Liberata!!
Perfect tan
Organic
No smell
Perfect fade
No toxins
Beautiful natural shades

Also, a lot of people on here recommend Nouvotan. I think that's the name? I'm sure someone will come along and correct that if I'm wrong 😊

Hi there! I 100% recommend Vita Liberata!!
Perfect tan
Organic
No smell
Perfect fade
No toxins
Beautiful natural shades

Also, a lot of people on here recommend Nouvotan. I think that's the name? I'm sure someone will come along and correct that if I'm wrong 😊
Its NOUVATAN as it is a no uva tan . and it is pronounced newva tan as in nouveau new style..

Its NOUVATAN as it is a no uva tan . and it is pronounced newva tan as in nouveau new style..

Gotta recommend nouvatan.. nothing compares. It's the only one I'd use. Very natural and when I use it on myself always get asked if I've been on my hols. :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Nouvatan is the best one I've used, no patchy fade off, golden natural colour and great customer service.

I've heard that Vita liberata is a lovely colour! I currently use XEN-TAN, how much is the vita liberata, and any pics?

Thank you!!

I use xen tan, natural or dark option with booster drops, vanilla smell, quick drying, lovely natural olive colour & great fade off.
The only 1 unhappy customer I've had is someone who wanted to look more fake her words not mine.

Latest posts

Back