Spray tanning/barrier cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dheffernan

Reaction score
:p Hi everyone I've just registered with salongeek to try and find lots of information out. I have just bought my spray tanning kit and need to know which solution to use and also which barrier cream to use. There are just so many I don't know where to start. I trained with sienna but when I got home I didn't have many compliments about my new orange face!! :(

:p Hi everyone I've just registered with salongeek to try and find lots of information out. I have just bought my spray tanning kit and need to know which solution to use and also which barrier cream to use. There are just so many I don't know where to start. I trained with sienna but when I got home I didn't have many compliments about my new orange face!! :(

The best think is to ring around the various manufacturers and ask for samples...most are sent out free so nothing to lose
Some manufacturers also supply there own brand barrier cream however you can simply go to the chemist and purchase a heavy moisturizer which works a treat
HTH and good luck

Latest posts

Back