Spray tanning eczema patches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HanHan

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

I have a quick question...my spray tan guinea pig is my little sister who has patches of eczema on her hands and wen she has a spray tan it goes white around the area of eczema and on the patch. This has happened with spray tans she's previously ha and happened wen I sprayed her this week aswell.

Any advice would be rly appreciated as it gets her down a bit as she feels her hands are noticeable to other people even though the rest if her tan is gorgeous. I'm using OMG 12% x

I don't do spray tanning, so this is personal experience. My eczema always stays white when I get a tan from the sun... There must be something about that skin that just won't take a tan.

I have the same problem with psoriasis. use tan truth smoothing spray. Maybe a lighter colour maybe 8% so the patching is less noticable.

I have psoriasis and I spray myself with the organic solutions and it does grab a bit to the dry patches and goes a bit darker but not as much as it used to do with my original solutions.

I suffer rly badly with psoriasis aswell so I k ownehat u guys are going thru! Thanks so much for ur help geeks I think I'l take her down a shade n see what the outcome is. Bless her!! Xx

Latest posts

Back