Spray tanning for asthma sufferers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey,

I have had a client ask for a spray tan but she suffers from asthma? What would everyone reccomend this? We didn't cover this in my spray tan course

Thanks xx

Ask your insurance provider what they want or need you to do to stay covered by your policy.

I have asthma and never thought twice about having a spray tan! You spray the face for 2 secs and then it's not like people stand with there mouth open doing deep inhalations but check with your insurance

You can also offer nose filters if you want to be ultra cautious!

I would always think that if nose filters are used then you would breathe more deeply through your mouth and then into your lungs but if they breathe through their nose the hairs will filter slightly. I would prob make wear face mask. Check with insurance and poss request doctors not.

You can also offer nose filters if you want to be ultra cautious!

Quite a lot of asthmatics breath thought there mouth not there nose so that wouldn't really be of any use :) lol

I would offer them a face mask and do the full body and then obviously would need to take it off to do the face which takes seconds. Make sure u a well ventilated :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I was taught not to spray asthma sufferers, suggest a manual tan instead! X

Latest posts

Back