Spray tanning help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaCleo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I completed my course just over a month ago and I'm seriously struggling getting my mobile tanning off the ground!
I've set up a business page on Facebook but didn't find that that helpful as can only invite your friends. So set up an account so as I can add people I don't know to advertise to but fb have blocked me sending friend requests for four days!
I've also made flyers that I'm giving to friends and family to pass on to people and am going to go and put through doors when I get a chance.
I'm using nouvatan and charging £15 per tan.
Can anyone give me any advice at all how to boost my clients pls!? Not sure what I'm doing wrong so any help would be great!

Hello!

Im finding something similar with my beauty business....however it is picking up now i have a few more examples of my work on there.

Could you offer to do a couple of friends for free in exchange for putting the results on your page and a good review? Could you put a request for "models" who will have a tan at a reduced rate for one week only?

There's loads of ideas on here about marketing in general.

Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I've sprayed a few friends free of charge but keep forgetting to take before and after pics! spraying a few more Tmr so will defo remember this time!
Will add them and hopefully that helps! X

Are you on Facebook? Get your social media going and create a business page...ask friends to like and invite friends... Then build your audience.
Also who is your competition and what can you do better!
Gum tree is good for finding business and advertising for low cost!

Good luck x

You need to set up a like page rather than an add friend thingie.

I've seen some threads on here about people working hard on their fb accounts then Fb delete it because yoy are not a person but a business.

A page is really easy to set up then you can advertise it on all the local selling pages xx

Thanks ladies.
Ive got three fb pages!
My own, one under the name gemmas tans, they have blocked me adding new friend for a few days but not closed it down!
aAnd a like page, im not too kean on that as can only invite friends.
Uploaded a pic of a tan i done last week and that seemed to drum up a bit more attention.x

Latest posts

Back