Spray tanning in Summer/Winter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEVERTOOTANNED

Reaction score
Hi, I've only been spray tanning about 2 months (and LOVE it!) and I just wondered if spray tanning had busy or quiet periods each year?

I own an online doggy shop and it is really busy from Sept - Feb but that's it. I wondered if tanning gets a lot more popular in the summer or not???? Also if Christmas is busy etc...?

Let me know if you have the time!!! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been tanning for 3 months now so I don't know personally but I've read on here before that people say Christmas/new year busy, Jan/Feb quiet, then march to sep busy, then quietens down a bit until Christmas x

You could always keep busy at quiet times by putting special offers on x

I was busy 'ish' in December, not really been busy this past 3 months though. not been tanning that long really so hopefully I'll start to get busier x

Ive picked up in the last couple of weeks hardly did any through Jan and Feb but have done a couple this week and got 4 booked in for next week. Which as I'm so new to it I am pleased about!

Ive not had much since new year but the last 2 weeks has picked up for spray tanning so hope it continues

I've been tanning since 2005. I find that between jan-march are fairly quiet. You will find the summer months much busier with things like weddings, proms, people having tans to go on holiday. Christmas time is also very good with people wanting to look their best for parties etc. xx

Latest posts

Back