Spray Tanning kit, where to buy & training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

i second Kent Beauty Academy for training. Its good to be able to go away and use what product you decide rather than what you have been trained in. They are excellent their. I was reccommended to them by lots of people and they are in Ashford not far from you.

Lmao....well I think Nouvatan gets the thumbs up from everyone! :)

Thanks so much for all ur replies....am loving this site too...its made me think about other types of retraining too, to get my mojo back!!! :wink2:

Funny, cos I was waiting for Steve to reply as to whether they have a trainer down this way.....will give them a call I think.
I did like the way Sienna x had a lot of retail products too, and also promotional tools, but there someone local to me who is doing sienna x, so I think a different product will be a good idea.
Funny thing is, I have had a spray tan by her before & so has my daughter, & our armpits went green & we had both showered just before we went.....Anyone had this before????? I'm not sure if shes recently changed her products or not, but am sure she told me it was fakebake she was using......hmmmm...not too sure whether she was or not now, as I only realised she was using sienna x by doing a google search locally....interesting! lol

it will have been deodrant residue she should have told you not to wear deodrant when you booked along with not shaving, etc. but we are all guilty of forgetting things now an then! wont be to do with the tan solution :) x x

I would try Kent Beauty Academy. They are brilliant, and they can get you kits. We use urban tan for the training and I know the academy can get you good deals. My kit was great . They are on 01233 646060

Latest posts

Back