Spray tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLAMUSS

Reaction score
Hi everyone :D I was just wondering if anyone in the north Yorkshire area custom build spray tanning machines? At the moment I've got a TS10 400W HVLP machine but it's just far too bulky, it's OK for at home(not if I'm doing a party) but not for mobile. Any help pwease xo

Hi there! I don't know of anyone specifically in that area. When you say the TS10 is too bulky, are you talking about the Earlex TS10? The 'bowling ball' one? If so I think that's pretty much as small as it gets as it's not actually supposed to be for commercial use anyway, it's a home user machine.

I'd recommend the TS20 but if the TS10 is too bulky for you then it probably won't be much better!

bulky as in big? there relatively small machines, well compared to the 5008 they are. I've got the ts20, it's a good little machine not very big at all. & the ts10 is a little smaller than the ts20, the ts20 is capable of doing tanning party's too x

Latest posts

Back