Spray Tanning Training/Course Swindon,Wiltshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyMills

Reaction score
Hello Girlies

I just wanted to know what is the best place to get accredited as a spray tanner. I have checked all the forums and Sienna X and Nouv Tan seem pretty good. I have already purchased the MaxiMist tanning equiptment and I'm going with the Suntana spray tanning solution its literally just the knowledge of how to spray tan someone else im looking for... :)

Also, Im 6 months pregnant so once the baby is born i wont be doing this as hardcore as I intend to over the next few months.

I was wondering how much it costs to get insurance for mobile/home tanning. I really have no idea how this will take off so do they have different levels of insurance?

Thanks in advance people xxx :hug: xxx

Hiya hun, if its Suntana solutions you have decided to go with have you asked them what training they can offer you? That is probably your best option as no other tanning provider will be able to offer you advice on the suntana solutions.

xx:hug:xx

HI Hayley

Ahhh i didnt realise that would be the case. Yeah i have called them - no training until after xmas :cry:

Maybe i should go with another solution then?

No worries hun, its entirely up to you. We are quite close to you, we are based in Tetbury about 30-40 minutes away from swindon. We obviously offer tantrick/organics training and are quite flexible regarding dates. Once you have done our training it is up to you what solution you decide to use but we can only offer advice on the solutions we train with.

Have a think and if you want any other info pm me.

Good luck with what ever you decide to do!

xx:hug:xx

Latest posts

Back