Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_t_0

Reaction score
Hey everyone im pretty new to this site been reading lots of posts for a couple of days and found it really interesting and helpful but also confusing lol :green:

I have done a waxing course, eyelash extension course and manicure course all with capital hair and beauty.

I havent really done many treatments yet only a couple of each on family really, i need to gain my confidence but i realise the only way to do that is to practice on people, im such a perfectionist that i think ive psyched myself out that no one will be happy or not come back i just havent done any :cry:

Anyway back to why i started the post i really want to do a spray tanning course after reading on here i saw sienna x is my closest one(unless i missed one) is this a good course to go on?
Also where is the best place to buy the products/kit from? i see theres start from £499 :eek: im now looking online to see if it is cheaper to buy seperate or if this the cheapest kit going? I dont wanna sound like i cant afford it i just dont wanna go spend all that money if i didnt have to.

I hope that makes sense im not the best at getting my point across in writing, Look forward to hearing back :) Tasha

Hi Tasha,

Well done on your courses, don't worry starting out is nerve racking!! But practice, practice, practice does really make perfect! I bought my spray tan kit from Xen-tan, the people i trained with. I spent about 350 on it all which included a Maxi-mist HLVP 5008, Which is a very good machine, 1/2 a gallon of tan, a pop up spray tent ( Make sure you don't buy cheap one these will just break!) & Retail posters. You will have to buy disposables such as, sticky feet, hair caps, gloves, couch roll etc.... but these can all be bought from suppliers, i personally use Ellison's, who i find very good. Do have a look around on the web, but don't go to cheap as you do get what you pay for.

Good luck & enjoy!!! hth :hug:

The one from sienna includes all the sticky feet,barrier cream,roller bag, buffing mitt etc so working it all out i dont think its actually a bad price :)

Im so excited about it :)

Doing mums eyelashes today and then doing her a manicure.

Try suntana for kit, cheapest I found and excellent product too xx

Hi there...are you going to Olympia next week, cos they will be there with a 'show offer'. I enquired about it and I think its £299 plus vat gets you the kit and training, but why not give them a ring and speak to them..the customer service is really good and they are very helpful.Might not include all the stuff you mentioned though.. I couldnt quite run to that price,and already had bought the barrier cream, sticky feet etc that you need, so bought my machine and tent from Suntana. They're really good too and solution is proving very popular with my clients! Good luck with the business..

Hi there...are you going to Olympia next week, cos they will be there with a 'show offer'. I enquired about it and I think its £299 plus vat gets you the kit and training, but why not give them a ring and speak to them..the customer service is really good and they are very helpful.Might not include all the stuff you mentioned though.. I couldnt quite run to that price,and already had bought the barrier cream, sticky feet etc that you need, so bought my machine and tent from Suntana. They're really good too and solution is proving very popular with my clients! Good luck with the business..

No im not unfortunately im so new to it all didnt even know about olympia:irked:
Wow £299 is good that is from sienna??
I know £499 is alot im just wondering if everything that comes with the kit do i need? i suppose unless i go on the course i wont know, Cause if i didnt need it all i would be better off getting everything seperately like you did...hmmm now more of a dilemma :irked:

Why not ring them and ask exactly what is the difference in the kit specifications..after all, you only want the basics perhaps to get you started and then add to it as you go along..tbh a roller bag (IMHO) isnt really necessary to start off..the machine is light and easy to carry and the tent comes in a bag anyway..a small holdall would do it, wheels not essential!! and you might not want a lot of retail products to start with... Let us know how you get on..:)

Latest posts

Back