Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickie1993

Reaction score
I am currently working within a salon but am trying to start up a mobile business but not too sure what spray tan to use? In the salon I use Cocobay Dark but have been searching around for it but can't buy it anywhere apart from ebay :/ what does everyone else use and what are the results like? Many Thanks

I use suntana. Fantastic product, clients love it, amazing smell, easy to apply and is even and natural. Fantastic customer service with them and cheapest around i find without it affecting quality. They will even send you out free samples if you register as a new client on their website and request some

Hi Vicki

If you use the search function above right you will find all the answers you need.

This has been asked hundreds of times and you may find your post gets ignored because people have to take time out of their own hectic schedule to answer so many questions that have already been answered.

Generally Nouvatan seems to be the popular choice at the minute.

Have a search and you will find a tonne of information to help you make your choice.

:)

Go with wot u are trained in. I'm excited as I've just opened an account with st tropez and I have had a lot of interested in it already. I ordered tues and it came yesterday that good service for you.

There is lot of suppliers who offer free samples so you can try the different tanning liquids and see which ones suit you and your clients best. Once you have tried them you will find it easier to decide which tan you want to offer to your clients :O)

Vita Liberata 😊

I use Sienna X. Love it!

I've just signed up for training with nouvatan very excited!x

I use LA tan and OMG tan love them both xx

I have use ST Tropez & Fake Bake in the past thinking that the name will bring people in.... however I didn't like the colours and because I didn't believe in the product I didn't do many tans..... I now use Suntana and OMG I love it, I love the smell, the colours, the solution, the posters everything.

And now I have a product I believe in and want to use the clients are flooding in, it's sunday and i'm closed but I've had 3 bookings already for my tans next week.

I think its important to trial many companies and find one that you are happy to work with, as for me its suntana all the way :lol:

Latest posts

Back