Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyddd87

Reaction score
Please Help !!

I have recently purchased the mini mist (T200) spray tanning machine.
I have been practising over the weekend and my last practice was tonight , ready for clients tomorrow.
After i spray tanned my model i bent down to turn the machine off, im not sure if i tilted the gun or some thing but the solution squirted out in to my eyes, when i opened them the solution was all over the place, up the walls, on the carpets and basically the room was wrecked !!

Can any one help me on why this would have happened ??

Please help x:cry:

I have no idea what you could have done, i know if you really tilt the gun when the machine is off then it can leak solution, but I can't say I have ever had this problem, sorry can't help
x x

Oh no :(

I dont know what to do !

I think ive either tilted the gun or its went upside down, but the solution went every were and it came out the front of the gun not from the cup

Any one any ideas?? :cry:

if theres still air in the machine it can force the solution out. I always teach students to keep the gun aimed into the tent until the machine is off fully and then cover the front of the gun with tissue to prevent dripping.

Okay thanks.
That may have been what was wrong.
It has put me off now, cause i got a fright and im scared it happens again in some body elses house
x

It won't! Just turn your machine off whilst the gun is aimed at the back of your tent. When it is off pull the trigger which will release any spurts of air/solution, then cover the end with tissue until your confidence is restored.

I have accidently pulled triggers on my machines and my airbrush which meant a nice splatter of tan everywhere, luckily I always work in kitchens so any damage can be wiped away!

Okay thanks.
That may have been what was wrong.
It has put me off now, cause i got a fright and im scared it happens again in some body elses house
x

Hopefully the suggestions we discussed this afternoon should help rebuild your confidence....as discussed try another run this time using just water so as to prove to yourself that it will shut down in future without this problem.
Good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back