Square Rhinestones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Hiya,

Where can I get square rhinestones from and what qty/price?

Thanks

our very own jackiemc does them check out her website www.libertynails.com I bought her square stones they are great. PM her for stock details

Hi Ya just been looking on Mui's website and she has all different shaped rhinestones it may be worth looking x

IknowNSI also dosquare stones, but i bet Linda is a better bet, at least you know they won't take forevevr to come...lol.

Hiya,

Thanks for the suggestions. I have ordered some from JackieMc.

Sharon

hi u get some good deals with rhinestones on e bay also ka sa ra sell them hth xx

Hi,

I highly recommend the square rhinestones from Jackie Mc, they are fantastic colours!!!!!

talented talons said:
IknowNSI also dosquare stones, but i bet Linda is a better bet, at least you know they won't take forevevr to come...lol.
I think you mean Jackie dearest!!! What's more Jackie doesnt charge p&p on rhinestones (at least i think she doesnt!!).

I'm glad you liked them Sharon. :)

Carole, you're right, I've just started offering free P&P but for rhinestones only, I still have to charge for everything else because as soon as the envelope starts to look like something other than a letter, the Post Office over here (An Post) start whacking on the charges! :evil:

I'm due to get some new stock from a different supplier (within the next month) so check back from time to time - I'll also be able to drop the prices on rhinestones when I get the new stock in - I'll post a message when I have them up for sale. I'll be getting some lovely pearl effect and AB effect flowers, hearts and pearls and some nice flat shiny flowers in different colours too, I've not seen them for sale in the UK or Ireland as yet.

Jackie

Latest posts

Back