St Tropez bronzing lotion looks greeny..?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussycat_69

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

I recently bought some st tropez bronzing lotion for personal use but it appears to be more of a greeny browny colour where as my previous bottle was more of a dark brown? I have used it once and it doesnt seem to be developing as dark..Does this mean its old? Should i return it?
Thanks

No its fine, it is supposed to be green! All the St Tropez tanning products ive used have been a greenish colour! They are fine :D

Oh ok it does smell ok! Its wierd how the other bottle was alot darker :?:

they turn green when theyve reacted with oxygen but they still develop the same! ive used st tropez when its green & it still developed fine :) xx

Oh kool maybe i will not send it back then..after all i cant be without my tan lol :p

I've found always got a green tone I think I could be wrong to stop it going orange x

It looks green when I apply it onto my skin?

It looks green when I apply it onto my skin?

Once it develops should be ok. I always feel I have army camouflage on with st tr till it develops and I shower x

I've emailed st tropez and they said to take it back to where I bought it as its faulty as its still not developing very well so I will send it back and buy another bottle.
I also checked the one at work and its much darker and no green in it?
Thanks guys

I didn't think it'd be faulty.. When we did cream tanning at college they told us the cream sometimes went green if it had been exposed to the Air too long, I used some cream that was green on a friend And it developed fine! Strange :/ x

St Tropez bronzing lotion always has a dark brown with a green tint to it. It goes green normally when it has reacted with something on the skin, once washed off it is fine though. I use the St Tropez bronzing mist and i have found all of their products have been lighter than normal recently and for the reason have invested in another system alongside St Tropez.

Its strange? Maybe they've changed it then?

I've used St. Tropez tanning lotion for years, and loved it. Always a great shade of tan on me. I recently purchased St. Tropez lotion, which came in a different style bottle. It came out of the bottle green, went on my legs green, and has stayed green all day. Call me Kermit--and it's not that easy being green. I finally washed it off, which turned the paper towels green. Now I'm pale, but at least not green. Is this their new formula or is it old and oxygenated and I need to return it? What is going on? I am now going to try out for a role in "Wicked". Thanks.

Latest posts

Back